Five Pinterest Tools That Will Inspire You
Pinterest grew at the speed of light. The brilliance of Pinterest is that it appeals to our obsession with wanting, planning, yearning, and it allows us to organize all of it, neatly, in a visually appealing way. I personally have friends who spend hours on day planning weddings when they’re not even engaged, or designing a “dream home.” Other friends put together outfits, and some use it to harvest great jokes for their weekend poker games. Business’ are using it to boost their sales in a way they never could before. In order to properly use Pinterest and get the best results it’s helpful to have the right tools and the know-how to make it happen. Here is a great article on Five Pinterest Tools that will help you use Pinterest in the smartest way possible.
- Use Instagram and Pinterest to Personalize Your Apartment Decor (apartmentguide.com)
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use Pinterest in the Office (grasshopper.com)
- Falling In Love With Pinterest For Business (socialsolutionscollective.com)
- 7 Pinterest Tips for Nonprofits (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Here’s Why Marketing On Pinterest Actually Helps E-Commerce, Brands, And Retailers Drive Sales (businessinsider.com)