Why You Need A Professional Copywriter By Striker Evans
1. You might think that you’re saving money by writing your own copy but chances are you’re actually losing money. If you don’t have a college degree or equal experience in advertising, writing, journalism, or English, it probably takes you a lot longer than a professional to produce great content. In addition, a professional will do a better job. Despite what many business owners believe, everybody cannot produce effective content.
2. Bad writing can destroy your credibility. Your blog, web content, emails, and social media posts should always be professional. Customers can easily be turned away by bad writing.
3. A professional copywriter knows how to sale. The job of a copywriter is to understand people, trends in advertising, and how to appeal to the public’s emotions. Copywriting is all about understanding emotions and how to get an emotional response linked to a specific product.
4. A copywriter is not to be confused with a content writer. While both writers are important for a successful campaign, they do not provide the same function. A copywriter writes to sell. The job of the copywriter is to get people to buy a product or take action. A content writer writes to inform and educate. Although, eCommerce marketing has set a trend in the past decade of these two writing fields blending together and often overlapping.
5. A good copywriter understands SEO, your demographic, and what potential customers want or need. They can provide fresh, new material, specific to your audience.