Pinterest grew at the speed of light. The brilliance of Pinterest is that it appeals to our obsession with wanting, planning, yearning, and it allows us to organize all of it, neatly, in a visually appealing way. I personally have friends who spend hours on day planning weddings when they’re not even engaged, or designing a “dream home.” Other friends put together outfits, and some use it to harvest great jokes for their weekend poker games. Business’ are using it to boost their sales in a way they never could before. In order to properly use Pinterest and get the best results it’s helpful to have the right tools and the know-how to make it happen. Here is a great article on Five Pinterest Tools that will help you use Pinterest in the smartest way possible.
- Use Instagram and Pinterest to Personalize Your Apartment Decor (apartmentguide.com)
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use Pinterest in the Office (grasshopper.com)
- Falling In Love With Pinterest For Business (socialsolutionscollective.com)
- 7 Pinterest Tips for Nonprofits (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Here’s Why Marketing On Pinterest Actually Helps E-Commerce, Brands, And Retailers Drive Sales (businessinsider.com)
Increase Traffic. More Traffic Means More Money. One of the first challenges of having an online business is getting people to see it. The second challenge is getting new customers to trust your site enough to purchase from it. This simple list is a quick and direct basic list on how to get your site seen.
Build A Solid Online Business: This is a blog by a man who has managed to really make the internet work for him. Just one of his efforts makes six figures per month in ads alone. How did he do it? Well, lucky for all of us he gives away his secrets on this site.
The Importance Of Trust In Business: Trust has always been essentially for conducting business and it’s never been more important than it is now. If you are selling merchandise from your website, you have to convince potential customers that you are safe and secure. They can’t pop into your store and shake your hand, and they can’t inspect the merchandise before they purchase it. The only way to convince them is by reputation and third-party verification.
Third-Party-Verification: Third-Party Verification allows your business to convince potentially customers that your business is safe, secure, and reliable. The extra trust goes a long way, improving sales conversion almost immediately.
Internet Retailer: If you own a business online regardless of size, from startup to corporate 500 status, this is the top source for e-commerce news. Study it daily.
- How to Maximize the Success of an Online Business Through Magento (moonmicrosystem1.wordpress.com)
- E Commerce Dos and Don’ts (mart2web.wordpress.com)
- 10 Common Sense E-Commerce Tips for Entrepreneurs (lacompartoblog.wordpress.com)
- The Rise Of Social Commerce, And How It Will Completely Transform The Way We Shop On The Internet (businessinsider.com)