Trust Guard and Ticket Platform Inc., have announced that they will be forming a partnership for the mutual benefit of their clients. Trust Guard specializes in third-party-verification, PCI compliance scanning and increasing sales conversion for E-Commerce sites. Ticket Platform Inc., is a leader in customizing dynamic ticketing sites, mobile apps and providing online marketing services such as SEO development and Social network development to online ticket companies around the globe. Read more
We’re all accustomed to shopping online. We do the research, we compare and cross-examine, ask friends on FB or Twitter, because our possibilities are nearly endless. With so many options out there it’s not a surprise that eCommerce sites are honing in and getting more and more specific. We’re seeing thousands of Made-In-America lifestyle brands as a result. Brands can now appeal to an array of ultra-specific lifestyles-hipster, athletic, nerdy, rugged, avid fans of butterflies. You name it, it’s out there. Since these niche products tend to operate on a smaller scale they tend to have limited distribution but a more customized appeal. If you manufacture your own products or have the ability to do it, it’s a great time to take advantage of the huge growth potential. Click Here For The Full Article
Growing your online store doesn’t have to be a stressful process. In fact, it can be far easier than you think. You need to dedicate at least one year to building it up, you have to be open-minded and adaptable, and you need to validate your products. If you’re consistent and dedicated you can achieve great results. Launching an online store can be a stressful and time-consuming endeavor but with a little knowledge and this great article 3 Ecommerce Pros Share Tips For How To Grow Your Store you’ll be good to go.
- 10 Killer Steps to Creating An Online Store (business2community.com)
- [GET] Online Store Empire-How I Launched A Six Figure Ecommerce Business (mainwso.wordpress.com)
- 5 Tips For Building an Online Store with eCommerce Software (technopreneurph.wordpress.com)
M-Commerce is all over the internet as companies gear up for the hot new shift in e-commerce. While many people use their mobile phone for shopping and it’s projected to possibly surpass shopping from computers it isn’t necessarily that big right now. At least, mobile commerce is not nearly as big as it is in China or India. How many of you shop from your smart phone?
- Mobile Commerce: So What? (bestcreditrepaircompanys.com)
- Retailers Say Mobile Commerce Has Never Been More Important (mobilemarketingwatch.com)
- eBay Survey: Indian online shoppers prefer shopping on smartphones (thinkdigit.com)
There is nothing more appealing than the idea of an internet retail business. The idea of a flexible schedule, spending quality time with friends and family, getting a chance to hit the gym regularly, or working from bed in your pajamas once or twice per week. This is why so many people have committed to starting an online retail business.Those with a traditional brick and mortar business are able to reap the benefits of moving their business online or selling online in addition to their more traditional stores. The benefit to this is more/different marketing options, and if done correctly, a significant boost in sales. The most difficult thing is getting started, learning the ins and outs of selling online. If you’ve always wanted to start an online retail business or if you want to move selling online in addition to what you already have setup, you’ll want to read A Beginners Guide To Getting Started In Retail ECommerce.
- Why Retailers Should Sell Online (ribbon.co)
- Here comes Cyber Santa: Are you prepared? (newrelic.com)
- Of A Kind Launches Collections To Woo E – Commerce Fashionistas (fastcompany.com)
- The Major Retailers Most Threatened By Mobile Showrooming, And How They’re Fighting It (businessinsider.com)
eCommerce, like any business, requires a lot of doing. You can daydream, make lists, tell your business partners, friends, and partners what you’re going to do but nothing, absolutely nothing will come of it unless you actually do something. Sometimes it takes hitting rock-bottom before people realize that in order to have their business work they’ve got to actually, well, work. Once in a while you just need a little motivation, a little bit of getting called out, a little shaking and that’s what this article will do for you. Do You Need To Hit Your Entrepreneur Rock Bottom?
- Excuses (rjmedak.wordpress.com)
- 17 Inspirational Lessons from Some of the World’s Best eCommerce Facebook Pages (onesocialthing.wordpress.com)
- How To Win The eCommerce Usability War (How Competition Can Crush You If Your Content Sucks) (epicecommercetools.com)
While eCommerce stores are doing much better than they did a decade ago, about 25% of eCommerce shops fail. Why? Well, honestly, it’s because their usability could use a total overhaul. The ones that fail are often the sites that have bad content, focus on only one type of shopper, and a lack of gaining loyal customers. Here is a great article on E-Commerce Usability, it’s packed with research, statistics, and advice for keeping up with the competition.
Increase Traffic. More Traffic Means More Money. One of the first challenges of having an online business is getting people to see it. The second challenge is getting new customers to trust your site enough to purchase from it. This simple list is a quick and direct basic list on how to get your site seen.
Build A Solid Online Business: This is a blog by a man who has managed to really make the internet work for him. Just one of his efforts makes six figures per month in ads alone. How did he do it? Well, lucky for all of us he gives away his secrets on this site.
The Importance Of Trust In Business: Trust has always been essentially for conducting business and it’s never been more important than it is now. If you are selling merchandise from your website, you have to convince potential customers that you are safe and secure. They can’t pop into your store and shake your hand, and they can’t inspect the merchandise before they purchase it. The only way to convince them is by reputation and third-party verification.
Third-Party-Verification: Third-Party Verification allows your business to convince potentially customers that your business is safe, secure, and reliable. The extra trust goes a long way, improving sales conversion almost immediately.
Internet Retailer: If you own a business online regardless of size, from startup to corporate 500 status, this is the top source for e-commerce news. Study it daily.
- How to Maximize the Success of an Online Business Through Magento (moonmicrosystem1.wordpress.com)
- E Commerce Dos and Don’ts (mart2web.wordpress.com)
- 10 Common Sense E-Commerce Tips for Entrepreneurs (lacompartoblog.wordpress.com)
- The Rise Of Social Commerce, And How It Will Completely Transform The Way We Shop On The Internet (businessinsider.com)