This list is one of the most valuable lists ever created in terms of understanding and improving blog traffic. Increasing traffic will do 60% of your work for you if your goal is to make money with your blog. You can’t get book deals, sell products, or make money with your affiliates if you don’t have visitors in the first place. This blog post on Moz.com covers everything you need to know from demographics, to target marketing, and community participation. If you follow these steps you’ll increase traffic, increase sales, and blast your company blog or personal blog into the stratosphere. Check Out The Full Article Here:
It doesn’t matter what you’re selling if nobody can find it. The internet is full of competition so it’s necessary to put a good amount of your effort into driving traffic to your site. Low budget? No budget? Who cares! The beauty if the internet is that anyone who can read or watch videos can learn enough to do everything themselves. How great is that? Link building, A/B testing, or social media can all be done from the comfort of your couch. I’ve found this great list of books for you to help you along the way. You already have a successful business? Doesn’t matter. The internet changes and learning is awesome anyways. 10 Must Read Books For Online Marketers
- Authors: Turn to Kickstarter to Launch Your Book (thebookpublicist.wordpress.com)
- 5 Creative Kickstarter Projects That We Love (shutterstock.com)
- 20 of the Most Important SEO Blogs Online (business2community.com)
- Grandpa Looks at How (Not) to Market to Millennials (business2community.com)
Trust Guard is speaking and exhibiting at a very special kind of event November 21-23 in Las Vegas and we think you should attend. This is the second annual event by our good friends Dan Thies and Leslie Rohde of The SEO Braintrust. We have worked with these guys for several years and they are the very best at what they do. If you make money via online marketing today, you will make more next year by investing just 3 days with The SEO Braintrust. They back that claim with a 167% money back guarantee, so you really do have nothing to lose.
They can do this because it is not your usual “conference” where you sit and yawn at a parade of speakers. Far from it. There will be no yawning at all! Instead, you should show up prepared to reflect on what is working now, what isn’t, do some hard thinking about what you should change, and work one-on-one and in small masterminds to plan a prosperous online future using a proven, structured approach to online marketing.
If you have not been to Brainstorm, it’s tough to explain, but here’s the bulleted summary they call “The Brainstorm promise”:
A structured approach to rapid business growth developed over 10 years of working with hundreds of online business owners;
A holistic view of online marketing that synergistically combines channels
Take home training, personalized business building manual, and all speaker’s presentations and recordings
Best in class speakers and sponsors vetted by the conference principals
Small group masterminds guided by an experienced business coach
Extensive one-on-one access to the Braintrust principals and speakers
The 167% money back awesomeness guarantee
But it won’t ALL be work – it’s Vegas baby! We’ll be at all the hosted (that means “free”) happy hours, parties, and the optional VIP dinner.
Come join us in Vegas and return home with a plan for a bigger, more prosperous, and more exciting 2014.
If you’re unfamiliar with Instagram I can sum it up for you in one sentence: It’s Facebook but with pictures as the main form of sharing instead of one or two sentence updates. It’s a way to constantly update your life online with images from your Iphone or whatever device you use. You might be wondering why in the h%/& that would be even remotely useful for your business but you’d be surprised. Humans are visual creatures so sneak peaks of products or services delivered in the subtle form of a social media photo can go a lot further than expensive product placement photos. As this article on 25 Tips for Using Instagram in business says, “cuteness sales.” I think the five-billion cat pictures online supports this statement as internet fact.
- The Science of Turning Instagram Followers into Customers (business2community.com)
- Instagram’s first ad showed up today, so let’s all over-analyze it (digitaltrends.com)
- 5 Charts That Show How Mobile And Social Media Are Taking Over Commerce (businessinsider.com)
- Welcome To The Unicorn Club: Learning From Billion-Dollar Startups (techcrunch.com)
1. Realize what social media really has become. Social media isn’t just for teenagers to post about their crushes. It’s the main way that most people of many demographics communicate. It isn’t something you should attempt in a lazy, occasional way. Social media should be taken seriously, regardless if you’re a multi-million dollar company, a startup, or a blog.
2. Similarly to number 1, blogs need to be taken seriously. They are not simply live journals anymore. Blogs influence opinions, they are a news source, they have power, and many of them earn hundreds of thousands of dollars and have millions of views every year. MILLIONS. Understand the blog world. The success of your eCommerce site will depend on it.
Increase Traffic. More Traffic Means More Money. One of the first challenges of having an online business is getting people to see it. The second challenge is getting new customers to trust your site enough to purchase from it. This simple list is a quick and direct basic list on how to get your site seen.
Build A Solid Online Business: This is a blog by a man who has managed to really make the internet work for him. Just one of his efforts makes six figures per month in ads alone. How did he do it? Well, lucky for all of us he gives away his secrets on this site.
The Importance Of Trust In Business: Trust has always been essentially for conducting business and it’s never been more important than it is now. If you are selling merchandise from your website, you have to convince potential customers that you are safe and secure. They can’t pop into your store and shake your hand, and they can’t inspect the merchandise before they purchase it. The only way to convince them is by reputation and third-party verification.
Third-Party-Verification: Third-Party Verification allows your business to convince potentially customers that your business is safe, secure, and reliable. The extra trust goes a long way, improving sales conversion almost immediately.
Internet Retailer: If you own a business online regardless of size, from startup to corporate 500 status, this is the top source for e-commerce news. Study it daily.
- How to Maximize the Success of an Online Business Through Magento (moonmicrosystem1.wordpress.com)
- E Commerce Dos and Don’ts (mart2web.wordpress.com)
- 10 Common Sense E-Commerce Tips for Entrepreneurs (lacompartoblog.wordpress.com)
- The Rise Of Social Commerce, And How It Will Completely Transform The Way We Shop On The Internet (businessinsider.com)
Make Your Content Irresistible
- All the promotion in the world won’t build a thriving audience if your content sucks. Truly incredible content, products or services can be your best marketing tool. Everything you do online has to start with creating something incredible.
- Don’t be afraid to say what everyone else is thinking but not saying. Other people are probably thinking about it too, and they’ll love you for being brave enough to say something.
- Write epic shit.
- While you’re at it, make a real case for why the world should actually give a shit about what you have to say.
- Put your words in a different format. Go visual. Try creating an infographic or slideshare presentation.
- Go big. Write something so incredibly thorough and valuable that people are compelled to share it.
- Interview someone exciting. You’ll learn something and the interviewee will probably share your session if you do a great job.
- Learn how to create a viral post, and try creating one yourself as many of our readers like Maria, Benny, Steve and Jim have done.
- Cut out the fluff. Publish when you have something worthwhile to share, not when your calendar says you’re supposed to publish.
- Headlines! Headlines! Headlines! They’re ridiculously important. Enough said. Try these 5 easy tips for writing catchy headlines from Jeff Goins.
- Give away your secrets. All of them.
- Read more